Renowned English Institute in the Dominican Republic is currently seeking qualified EFL teachers for this fall.
This could be a great opportunity for:
- Dedicated teachers who view their work as a constant learning experience.
- Teachers who believe in community work and would like to be part of a most creative and active teaching community.
- Teachers who understand the complexities of second language acquisition within the EFL context.
- People seeking to assist others in developing a voice in English.
- People who are interested in experiencing Latin American culture.
- Teachers holding a Master Degree in language teaching or who have completed TESOL Certification with a University in the United States.
English Language Institute (ELI) offers English classes to students of all ages in intensive and semi- intensive settings. Our school has been operating since 1996 and has developed five different programs based on students’ ages and needs. Our groups are kept to a maximum of thirteen students to maximize student participation. Our methodology is based on a communicative and inspiring teaching approach. We offer on-going training and assistance to all of our teachers.
Positions are available for teachers interested in:
- Working specifically with preschoolers
- Combining teaching hours with assessment and/or program design.
- Teaching children ages eight and up, teenagers and adults.
Interested and qualified parties please submit your full CV, recent photograph and contact information of at least two professional referees to: